The Master Suite starts your morning with a gourmet breakfast and peaceful views of Glacier National Park.Breakfast at The Master Suite is always freshly prepared...no frozen quiches here! As your hosts are in the health care field, they include local organic ingredients whenever possible with a particular emphasis on healthy and delicious eating. The menus are tailored to guests preferences, paying particular attention to their dietary needs. With prior notification, vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free diets can be accommodated.
- Freshly brewed coffee in a French press
- Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- Fresh berries and bananas served over Greek honey yogurt topped with toasted walnuts
- Three egg omelette (or egg white omelette) filled with feta cheese and a roasted vegetable mixture of garlic, onions, tomatoes, and spinach, served with chicken and sun dried tomato sausage, roasted red potatoes, artisanal breads and homemade jams
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Orange/cranberry juice mixture
- Fresh pineapple spears
- Triple berry pancake casserole served with huckleberry and maple syrups and candied thick cut bacon from Farm to Market Pork
"The gourmet breakfast that Donna prepared each morning at the time we requested, was worth a second, third and fourth trip back."