Flathead Lake, Glacier Park, Kalispell, Whitefish and Bigfork surround The Master Suite Bed & Breakfast.Current Rates
- June 15th to September 5th, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, $250 per night
- September 5th to October 5th, $210 per night
- October 5th to June 14th, $180 per night
- Our rates are for single or double occupancy only
- Two night minimum stay, single nights may be requested for a $65 fee
- Breakfast and housekeeping may be eliminated at $10 per service per day
- While the suite is best enjoyed when occupied by two guests, we can accommodate up to two additional guests, adults or children 6 years of age or older. We create a cozy second bedroom with a queen sized aero-bed in the table tennis area at the opposite end of the suite, furthest from the suite bedroom. This additional feature is $75 per night, three night minimum, for the first guest and $50 for the second guest. All services are included for the additional guests.
- Complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at check-in
- Rates include gourmet breakfast for two and daily housekeeping
- 25% deposit is required with reservation, remainder due upon check-in
- 7% accommodation tax added to all reservations
- Check, Cash, Visa or MasterCard accepted
- There is a 2% processing fee on all credit card transactions
- Deposits are non-refundable for cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to arrival
- Full refund less $50 service fee for cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to arrival
- Guests who wish to smoke are welcome to do so outside. Sitting around the
fire pit with a cup of coffee, cocoa or a glass of wine is the perfect place to enjoy your tobacco.
- Well behaved horses, cats and dogs welcome, inquire for details
- Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am
- We can accomodate dietary preferences with advance notice
"This place was beautiful and the scenery was breathtaking. My wife and I enjoyed every minute of our stay"